Hanfi of the biodegradable plant potFrom renewable raw materials is ideal for nurseries, nursery, animated enterprises and everyone who loves the plants. You can easily use our plant pot Hanfi with a coaster on the windowsill or on the balcony and in the garden. As soon as herbs or vegetables are harvested, the plant pot can easily be used in the earth together with the plant. Hanfi then compensates with time in the ground and decomposes residue-free. The hemp fibers return to the ground and thus in the natural cycle. The plant can be stress-free in the ground without redoting and rooted.
The advantages of the plastic-free plant pot are that this residue-free is rotted in nature and concomitantly decomposes. The pot decomposes in the ground within a few years. An undisturbed and profitable growth is promoted by the biological unit between hemp fiber planter and root bales. The plastic-free plant pots are 100% biodegradable and can be implanted immediately after the rearing of your seedling with redeveloped or directly into the ground.
There are no harmful rotary roots, root rotation is thus avoided. This supports your plant sustainably in the growth phase.
Hanfi is produced regional, fair and sustainable.
Hanfi at a glance:
- Ideal for rearing of seeds and plug-in - just putting your sprout together with the plant pot in the earth, done!
- From renewable raw materials
- No bioplasty (which can only be industrially composted)
- No microplasty - no particle residues
- Natural and residue-free muted
- 100% biodegradable and compostable *
- Pot machine
- Deployment aids / spacers
- Produced regionally
- Blue angel certified
- 100% vegan
- Made in Germany
* The residue-free and biological decomposition of the plant pots sets only when planting into the ground, or when disposed of on the compost.
Dimensions and data:
- Diameter (Top Frand): 12 cm
- Height: 10 cm
- Diameter (floor): 8 cm
- Capacity / volume: 0.65 l